- 1/4 cup (55g) raw cacao butter
- 1/2 cup (120g) raw cashew butter
- 1 tbsp (28g) ghee
- 1 tbsp (28g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (56g) coconut butter
- 1/3 cup (80ml) full fat coconut milk
- 2 heaping tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 heaping tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp monk sweetener (or more if need be --- taste as you go!)
- 2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Optional: pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds or cacao nibs for sprinkling on top
Melt cacao butter, coconut butter, and ghee with coconut oil in a Bain Marie (stove top), or in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one; approximately 2-3 minutes in total.
Ensure coconut milk is at room temperature and shaken. Allow melted butters and oil to cool a little (just a couple of minutes!) before whisking with all other ingredients until smooth.
I use silicon trays because the fudge comes out easily after refrigeration. There are many different sizes of the silicon trays that work well for these, OR you can pour it into a 1 lb. loaf tin lined with parchment paper, and then cut into smaller pieces. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios or any other seeds/nuts/cacao nibs!
Allow to firm up in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to one week or in the freezer for up to one month.