3 Baby bok choy- washed and with the tip trimmed off, cut into small pieces separating the white stems from the green leaves.
6 ounces shiitake mushrooms - wiped with a dry towel and sliced
4 brazil nuts -cut into pea-sized pieces
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ume plum vinegar
1. Heat the sesame oil in a small saucepan until hot
2. Add the bok choy stems and simmer 1 minute stirring frequently
3. Add mushrooms and the Brazil nuts and simmer another minute
4. Add the greens and simmer up to a minute or until they wilt
5. Remove from heat and stir in the ume plum vinegar. Serve immediately.