- 3 medium carrots
- 3 medium parsnips
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) melted coconut oil, olive oil or ghee
- a generous few pinches of unrefined sea salt (I prefer pink Himalayan)
- 2 teaspoons paprika, fresh ground black pepper (I also like to add cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne but that's up to you)
- Preheat oven to 400. Slice the parsnips, sweet potatoes, and carrots into thin French Fry strips (not too thin or they may burn).
- Place slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, making sure they're not overlapping too much. Drizzle a generous amount of oil over them and toss with your hands a few times until they are well coated. Sprinkle with sea salt, paprika, fresh black pepper, etc.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Check and stir or turn a bit to prevent sticking. Bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until tender and dark golden.