- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey (I usually use less, these are sweet and better to keep it on the lower end!)
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 heaping cup pecans, almonds, walnuts, chopped medium-fine (or you can use sunflower or pumpkin seeds, I also use hemp seeds sometimes, which adds great protein, fiber and good Omega 3's)
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl with softened (but not heated) coconut oil (you don't want the cocoa to melt).
- Place bowl in refrigerator for about a 1/2 hour or so.
- Using a teaspoon or a melon scooper, mix ingredients to incorporate and scoop rounded dollops into mini muffin or candy cups.