- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 large leaves collards, kale, or chard, ribs removed, leaves torn into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil or flax oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia or hemp seeds
- In the jar of a blender, combine the strawberries, coconut milk, greens, cacao powder coconut milk, oil, seeds and puree until smooth.
- Add more coconut milk to taste and serve.
- If your fruit isn't frozen, just add some ice cubes.
Note: Flax oil should never be heated, as it turns rancid when heated.