- 1 1/2 cups of raw mixed nuts and seeds
- 5 soaked medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut butter of your choice
- 1 tsp maple extract (vanilla is fine too.)
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 2-3 TBS raw cacao powder (depending on taste)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 6 drops of organic liquid Stevia.
- 3 scoops of protein powder (optional)
- Pulverize or finely chop the the nuts and dates (I use a Vitamix but you can use any type of blender/mixer or by hand!)
- Melt the coconut oil add liquid Stevia to the oil.
- Mix nuts and dates mixture, nut butter, cinnamon and coconut oil with Stevia then fold in your protein powder. Mix everything together.
- Flatten mixture onto an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Cut into small squares (or roll into balls), cover with parchment and refrigerate for two hours.
- Store in the fridge to keep hard.
This is a perfect snack for after a workout or if you need a treat in between meals. Kids will love them too!