- 1 cup raw cashews (soak overnight)
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2-4 tablespoons raw honey (OR the other sweeteners I mentioned above)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- small pinch of himalayan pink salt
**use more or less honey depending on how sweet you want it, I recommend using 2 tablespoons, then tasting and adding more if needed.
- Soak cashews in enough water so that they're completely submerged. You'll want to let them soak at least six hours, or overnight.
- Drain the water from the soaked cashews and give them a rinse. Add the soaked cashews to your blender with 4 cups of filtered water, 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute until creamy.
- Using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth, pour the milk into the bag/cloth and squeeze out all the liquid (that's your milk) so that you only have pulp left. You can save the pulp to use in recipes. Sometimes if i blend it well enough i don’t even squeeze out the milk and just leave it as is all together which makes for a much richer creamier and thicker beverage. Once again, personal preference!
- Store milk in an airtight jar for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.