- 1 teaspoon high quality matcha
- 1/2 cup hot water (hot, but not quite boiling)
- 1 cup cashew milk
(*optional: add 1 heaping teaspoon vanilla bean ghee, if you want to make it brain boost style!)
- First, mix 1 teaspoon of matcha with 1/2 cup hot water in a little bowl and whisk it up until all clumps are gone. If you are using ghee, add it in at this time to let it melt before blending.
- Pour the matcha and water contents into the high speed blender along with 1 cup of cashew milk. Blend on high for about 20 seconds.
- Drink it hot OR pour over ice and enjoy!
I hope you all enjoy this matcha latte recipe, let me know you have any questions!