- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup filtered water or 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds or 3 Tbs hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea
- ¼ green apple, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon chopped lemon zest
- 1 chopped date (optional sweetener) or stevia if desired. I also like to add cinnamon
An easy and energizing breakfast option!
- Add oats, milk, matcha powder and chia seeds together into your mason jar or tupperware.
- Shake well.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir until mixed well.
- If you wish, all additional ingredients may be stirred in to rest overnight. Otherwise, save them for step 7!
- Leave in refrigerator over night.
- The next morning, layer the additional ingredients between the oats to create a mason jar parfait or add them fresh on top to enjoy.