This adapted recipe is the perfect thing for a homemade plate of greens or other veggies and grains like quinoa/wild rice, beans, fish etc. Use it to drizzle on top OR as just a salad dressing.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 inch long piece of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- black pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend on high until a thick oily paste has formed. You may add more water if a thinner sauce is desired. Use to perk up any plain old steamed vegetables.