- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini about 2-3 medium
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt or pink himalayan
- Use a mandolin or slice zucchini as thin as possible.
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini in even layers to dehydrator then sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Depending on how thin you sliced the zucchini and on your dehydrator the drying time will vary, anywhere from 8-14 hours. My temperature setting was 135 degrees F.
- To make in the oven: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay zucchini evenly. Bake at 200 degrees F for 2-3 hours. Rotate half way during cooking time.
- Store chips in an airtight container.