3 cups blueberries
2 cups water
1/3 or 1/2 Cup (to taste) Monk fruit
1 lemon juiced
1/4 Cup gelatin
1. Boil water and blueberries in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and puree with an immersion blender.
3. Pour fruit mixture through a wire mesh strainer, using a spoon to stir it and coax all the juice to separate from the pulp (when I make it I don’t strain it out but some people like to or set aside the pulp to use in smoothies).
4. Stir monk and lemon juice into the juice mixture then pour in gelatin.
5. Use the blender to quickly but thoroughly mix gelatin into the fruit.
6. Pour jello into an 8×8-inch glass baking dish or jello mold. Allow it to cool, then cover it and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.