- 1 cup parsnip, shredded (or try using a sweet potato!)
- ½ cup apple (skin peeled though I often leave mine on), shredded
- ¼ cup yellow onion, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt (kosher salt works well)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- Coconut or olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Shred the parsnip, apple, and onion. Squeeze out any excess liquid from the shredded ingredients and place them in a large bowl. Add egg, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Form the mixture into six balls, and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper, then flatten them out. Spray or brush them with coconut oil.
- Place the tray in the oven on the top shelf for about 30 minutes.
- Top with the usual applesauce and/or sour cream or some Greek yogurt!