- 4 cups sliced green cabbage (add any type you like for variety!)
- 4 cups sliced red cabbage
- 4 cups sliced kale
*Note: I prefer to slice all of the leafy veggies as thinly as possible OR I even chop them all up in a food processor
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (I prefer them raw or sprouted)
- 1 small pomegranate
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter or tahini (I prefer tahini for this)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place all of the ingredients for the salad to a large bowl and toss together.
2. To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and toss together.
This is a healthy way to lightly detox and remain nourished year-round.
Cabbage, kale, and roasted seeds, topped off with a fresh dressing - one of my FAVS!!